To find out your GoDaddy hosting account IP address, follow the steps below. I am fairly certain that the IP address you find is constant and will not change unless you change it yourself.
- Log into the GoDaddy hosting account that you want to find the IP address of.
- Click on the “My Account” link.
- Click the “Manage Domains” link.
- Click on the domain name you want to have hosted from the different GoDaddy account.
- You are now at a “Domain Details” page. There are a lot of links here. In the main box where the most links are, click the link labeled “Total DNS Control and MX Records” (it is under the “Total DNS” subsection.)
- On the new page, the “@” entry under the “A (Host)” section contains the IP address of your host. It is shown under the “Points To” column.